Carbon monoxide can be very deadly. During the winter months, it is possible for carbon monoxide poisoning to occur, more than four-hundred people a year die from it. The reason this happens is that people are not aware of its presence. You can’t hear it, taste it, see it, or smell it. Most often It comes from the combustion of your gas furnace. We recommend having your system serviced and checked. You should have a carbon monoxide detector installed, and if you already have one, you should…

Read Article